All our prices are nett over at our websites (https://investmyanmar2019.com) and IMS2019 Mobile Application. Commercial tax is included.
We accept debit and credit card payments from Visa and Master, and MPU for the payment from Myanmar Citizen. We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
Cancellation Of Orders And Refund Policy
We shall be entitled to cancel or terminate our obligations to fulfill any order, for any reason whatsoever, even after an order is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer, with or without notice and we shall not be liable to any party for such termination or cancellation. In such event, we shall refund to the customer the ticket price.
We will not entertain any cancellations by the customer once the order is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer.
Exchange And Refunds
All tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Confidentiality Of Transactions
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, including the copyright, in the contents of all the (https://investmyanmar2019.com) and IMS2019 Mobile Application, are fully controlled and owned by The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry. No part of this website and/or our mobile application may be reproduced in any form without our written permission.
By choosing to access our websites and/or mobile application, you agree that you may only download the content strictly for your own viewing or for your own personal non-commercial use at all times. Except only with the prior written approval, consent and permission of The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, you are not permitted to:
- download, copy or store, in any medium or form;
- reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit or show, on any other website or webpage or in any other medium whatsoever; and/or
- adapt or change in any way, the contents for any purpose whatsoever.
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry reserves the right to take any and all legal actions against and/or to prosecute any person who infringes or repeatedly infringes our copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
Those who submit information regarding to the submitted project agree to let the Invest Myanmar Organizing team to use the brand name, and any information regarding to the project, as well as the market information, business plan, financial data, daily undertakings, strategy and prospects.
The information received are to be used in preparation of leaflets and project presentation for investment-inviting projects at respective booths during the Invest Myanmar Summit, which will be held at Myanmar Convention Center 2 – MICC2 in Nay Pyi Taw. Advice is welcomed for the review of investment and Intellectual Property.
Information concerning the investment-inviting project will be sent to the recipients. It will include the followings –
- Information about the projects (name of the project, location, etc.), required data of the project (strategy, mechanism, relevant project figures), information about the available resources (land, water, labor, technology), information on limited resources (land, water, labor, technology unavailability, duration of the project, targeted time [e.g – first phase, second phase, etc.]), estimated project budget, necessary investment and the type of investment, necessary data for the project, amount and type of cooperation (e.g – public-private-partnership – PPP/JV), the expected results and etc. It could be oral or written.
- Depending on the condition, the above mentioned could be regarded as confidential information.
- The recipient will –
- Keep all confidential secret.
- Only use the data for pre-agreed purposes.
- Inform the data-provider immediately if unlawful use, photocopying or leak is suspected.
- Take all necessary precaution to prevent unsuspicious activity.
- Give necessary assistance to the data-provider to prevent such leaking of information.
- If it falls in the following conditions, information which must be kept secret could be informed.
- According to the existing law, when information is requested to be disclosed, it’s obligatory for the recipient to disclose any information and also to assist in any ways necessary.
- If the information is a publicly known data, it needs to be disclosed as well.
Return of Information
If the provider asked for the return of information, the recipient must act as follows –
- The recipient must return all confidential information to the provider.
- The recipient must destroy the data that needs to be destroyed in the presence of the provider.
- All the digitally recorded data must be deleted.
- Proof of the data deletion must be provided to the provider.
180 days after the implementation of Letter of Intent (or) 90 days after the end of the event, the recipient –
- Will not ask for data and information.
- Will not do any further discussion or negotiation.
- Must not make any contract with the provider’s rival in the same field.
Even after the recipient has already returned, cancelled and deleted all the data and information, the obligations of the recipient still survive.
This agreement cannot be transferred to anyone else.
Changes To Our Terms Of Service
We reserve the right to update this TERMS OF SERVICE from time to time as we expand our services. We will post a notice on our home page to inform you that an update has been made. Your use of the website or mobile application after this Policy has been updated will be deemed acceptance of the updated Policy.