The Invest Myanmar Summit will take place on 28-29 January 2019 in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar at the Myanmar International Convention Centre 2 (MICC-2).
Maha Thukha Road, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
No. JV-001 Taw Win Thiri Road, Nay Pyi Taw, 15011, Myanmar
Yarza Thingaha Road, Dekkhina Thiri Hotel Zone, Hotel No. 1, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay Division, Myanmar
No. (5,6) Jade Villa, Dekkhina Thiri Township, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Visa Application Steps
You will be required to enter all the necessary information in the visa form.
You will need to verify that all the information entered is correct before proceeding to the next step. Make the payment with Credit Card. Acknowledgement email with application reference code will be sent to your email.
The approval process may take up to 3 working days. Once approved, you will receive eVisa approval letter via email. Print out the approval letter and bring along with your passport, as you will need to present it upon arrival.
Upon arrival to Myanmar Immigration checkpoint, present eVisa approval letter and passport to Immigration officer in order to get an official stamp.
Countries whose nationals have Visa exemption for Myanmar are:
Available flight carrier(s) if you are departing from
- 100% cancellation within 24 hours prior to arrival date
- 10% Government Tax and 5% Service Charge
- Car rental prices include driver and fuel
- Full day: 10 hours use, start from 8AM or 9AM until 5PM or 6PM
- Half day: 5 hours use, start from 8AM or 9AM until 12PM or 1PM, OR 12PM or 1PM until 5PM or 6PM
- Extra hour use in the city: 10% of the quoted price
- Payment should be made to Fascinating Myanmar Travel
- Full payment is necessary to confirm travel arrangements
- We accept payment by bank transfer. Please handle necessary bank charges
- We accept Visa and MasterCard payments; 3.9% surcharge is applicable