The private sector is invited to exhibit the projects they wish to invite investment, whether from local or international investors, at the Invest Myanmar Summit 2019. You are required to send project presentation which contain following titles with appendixes.
- The name and location of the project that you wish to obtain investment (and the type of investment)
- The name of sector (e.g. electricity, garment, etc.)
- Detailed description on the project
- Investment Volume
- US$ 1 million to 3 million
- US$ 3 million to 5 million
- US$ 5 million to 10 million
- US$ 10 million and above
Note: If you require help in preparing the presentations and the hand-outs, Invest Myanmar Summit organising committee is standby to assist in the process.
Industries and private sector projects are planned to be exhibited on the first floor of Myanmar Convention Center-2 in Nay Pyi Taw.
Number of Booths
As shown above, the projects will be displayed based on the industry. The organising committee will review the submitted projects, and after careful deliberation, will inform the companies which projects are selected to be exhibited at the Summit.
Collecting the project data and name list of the key representatives
10 January 2019